Saturday, May 7, 2011

A Son's Love

The other day Declan called me into his (mess) of a room to see what he'd made and it was a heart of beads, "For you Mommy because I love you." Who cares about a messy room after that?


He's been such a snuggle bunny lately. At school they had a Mother's day sale for the kids to be able to buy their own presents and of course he couldn't wait until Sunday to give them to me. Let me tell you my boy knows me, he got me a canister of wild flowers to plant and a little plaque that says "It's a Wonderful Life". I can't believe how perfect those two things are, he needs to take his dad shopping for mom instead of the other way around! LOL


Happy Mothers Day to all you lovely moms out there. And remember if you have teens; they loved us once they'll love us again.



Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment