Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy Holidays




Hey two times in one month, Go figure!




Things are going well. We'll be decorating the tree tonight, I put the lights on earlier, always my job. Fighting with my new printer. I keep putting in red ink and it keeps telling me it's empty! GRRRRR. I have put it to rest tonight and will try again tomorrow.

I've been working on some new stuff as you can see above. I'll be making more and putting them up on etsy different sizes, messages and papers so they can be used all year round as inspiration. They're fun to make too. Just really happy to be creating a lot lately. Working on finishing projects before I start new ones now. I have too many "UFO's" around. Will post a bunch when they are done.
I'll post again later in the week.
Happy Holidays!
Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment