Friday, July 9, 2010

Transitions and adventures



Getting ready to go to Arizona in two days! Haven't even started packing. I want to start another project but there are time constraints and things that actually have do be done. Sucks! Oh well I did do some new stuff this week that has been really fun and a departure from my usual embroidery and blankets. I'm so looking forward to going to AZ away for 16 days for a certification course in Lase Technology, you know hair, tattoo removal, teeth whitening etc. Must work in the mean time until my arts can support me and I might as well make good money to support my compulsive supply buying....

Anyone out there watching So You Think You Can Dance? FABULOUS! But I'm so so sad about Alex's injury. I wish him a speedy and full recovery.

Declan flollowing his heart paint swirls and potions!

Follow along people you will find I just jump all over as it comes to mind. This was also a great week because my son Declan was painting right along side me! He's loving being involved with anything creative including dancing. Flinging himself around the room, doing handstands etc. Then he said the most profound thing the other day when I asked if he wanted to take dance classes. He said: "They didn't teach me in a class mom, my heart teached me" So that has now become my new motto not feeling like I need to copy someone elses rules but to find my own. So if you hear of some home being destroyed because some chemical or tool was not used properly you'll know it was me just finding my own way!

Gonna try and squeeze in a post tomorrow before I head to AZ. Don't know if I'll be able to post when I'm there because I'll be vera busy with school.

If you can't walk a tightrope then you better learn how to fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment