Monday, July 5, 2010

My Cup Overfloweth


(Arthur's Midnight Romp)

Good morning! I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July. We went to a party on Saturday, lovely, and just a quiet family bbq on the 4th and fireworks just down the road from us that were great.

I am just filled to the brim with ideas lately, I keep writing them in my little idea book, sketching, printing my photos on watercolor paper. Was introduced to Fotoflexer recently Love It! I don't currently have photoshop or any other type of enhancement feature on my computer, waiting until I get my own "buisiness mac, computer so this is a fun way to start. I'm painting, doing some collage trying new things making them my own but finding inspiration from all the different blogs I've been looking at and also from the lovely people who took the Flying Lessons e-course with Kelly Rae Roberts (highly recommended when she has another)

It seems like the more you do, the more you try, the more you leap in faith, the higher you soar! And I am just gliding on the wind that is creativity and joy.

I'll post photos when I'm done with what I'm working on but posted little Arthur above. A recent commission, just love him! He's embroidered by hand, loved making him fuzzy. Hope you like him too. I have a small penguin hanging that I'll be finishing soon and am starting to work on a Pirate quilt as well, plus so many others......I think I need to live to 150 to get it all done. How blessed am I?

Lovely day to all, follow your hearts desire and you will always be rich!

No comments:

Post a Comment