Friday, June 25, 2010

Learning to Fly

Once again I begin. I've always thought of bloggs as overwhelming and what would I say, who'd want to listen to me? Now I realize the importance of a blog as a creative person reaching out to others with the same interests and wanting to share and create a community.

I've been taking Kelly Rae Roberts e-course Flying Lessons the last 4 weeks and it's given me the courage to start reaching out and really believing in myself (Thanks Kelly) It's been at turns overwhelming, informative and most of all fun. If she offers it again take the course!

I'm hoping that through this blog I will find my people so to speak. I long for creative community and friends who also think outside the box and who will turn the car around to check on a piece of junk on the side of the road!

Mainly I do embroidery and small art quilts but also like to paint and crochet and garden and and and....

Welcome to anyone who reads and decides to follow as I embark on this creative journey to develop a creative business and more expansive creative life.

No comments:

Post a Comment