Tuesday, January 11, 2011










Since it's been snowing about once a week lately I've been putting out bird seed and boy are the kitties enjoying the show. We have a big sliding glass door and the seed has been put on the porch in front of it, often all of them are lined up to watch. I need to keep my camera by my side to capture them.




Big storm heading in tomorrow so that means we won't be going anywhere and that means I get to play most of the day. A quick clean in the morning, and by the way my first thing I will do when I'm working as a full time artist; someone to come in and clean once a week so I don't have to! Hoping to start on a jungle themed wall hanging and finishing a baby afghan.




In other, I'm not sure how I feel news. I have not had my little "visitor" in about 2 months. Now I am 45 and it could be the beginnings of mentalpause, but.....and I'm not sure how I feel about the but. It would be wonderful, but I'm just getting the freedom a school age child affords. So I have an appointment with the Dr. on Thursday to see what's happening. Either way life is changing. But I cannot wait to not have that "visit" each month. (Jeez I feel 12 not being able to say period ) Silly




Have a couple of new things I've been doing these were a gift for my sister but I'll be making more of them. They are sweet, and fun to make.
I have a new mixed media piece too but have to take that photo again because it wont transfer. That will be put up tomorrow. I'll stop in and let you know what's going on with the storm and play.
Heather

1 comment: