Thursday, April 28, 2011

Spring and Selling

Dress of Shells









Pretty button dress



It's spring finally after a long delay here in the Northeast. Flowers are blooming, grass is being cut and the ice cream truck as already been around once. And I'm taking a flying leap and doing a community day event to sell my wares! I'm so nervous, especially about my display, I've been spending so much time making things to sell that I haven't spent much time on how I'll show it off. Being early in the season I haven't had the time to hit yard sales yet for appropriate items. I will do my best this time around but will make the effort to create a lovely setting improving it as I go along. It is after all a learning process. I just hope I sell something!




So wish me luck and I'll let you know how I do.




Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment