Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Out of the loop


So yes I am still alive and kicking. It's been crazy since getting back from AZ, first my sons birthday his 5th was a week after I got home, trying to get back into the swing of things and we've decided to get divorced. Not easy but necessary for our mental health and Declans.

I had fun in AZ it had it's own beauty big sky, great sunsets etc. but just not my cup of tea. I prefer rolling hills, lush green landscape and big oaks and maples, oh yeah, and grass!

The best part about being out there besides my laser course was the fabulous women I met there. We got a long great, laughed went to dinner, had a party, supported each other and just had a great time. I think the women at the laser institute really set the tone, they all got along were great friends outside of work, vacationed and laughed together. If I'd like AZ better I would have moved just to have them as friends.

Back in the swing of things creating again, cleaning the studio so no small children or animals are lost in there LOL. Little man starts school in a few weeks, kindergarten, seems to quick and while I'm looking forward to some uninterrupted time in the studio, watching him get on that bus is going to be hard. My girlfriend and I have already planned to go out to breakfast and cry!

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is beautiful as are you ... be kind to your inner self ... she loves you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I can't wait to see what you create :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm slowly making my way through our group and supporting everyone ;-) Your blog is so cute and I'm glad to "follow" you...in case you fly by: Blog: http://www.designsbylindar.blogspot.com/ or "like" my Fan/Biz page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Me-Myself-and-You/105043419547115

    ReplyDelete